Adidas’ not so subtle campaign to ruin college athletics continues, with these college basketball uniforms. The cap sleeves are horrifying enough. Then you throw in modern zubaz? The combination is so outlandish it distracts you from how clownish the solid car sock/shoe combination looks. Really, Adidas? Has anyone not employed by a shoe company ever looked at UCLA’s basketball uniforms and thought those needed a massive overhaul?
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- pRohphet8 on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
107 Responses to “Adidas Sleeve Zubaz College Basketball Uniforms Are Hideous”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.