Adidas’ not so subtle campaign to ruin college athletics continues, with these college basketball uniforms. The cap sleeves are horrifying enough. Then you throw in modern zubaz? The combination is so outlandish it distracts you from how clownish the solid car sock/shoe combination looks. Really, Adidas? Has anyone not employed by a shoe company ever looked at UCLA’s basketball uniforms and thought those needed a massive overhaul?
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
107 Responses to “Adidas Sleeve Zubaz College Basketball Uniforms Are Hideous”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.