Adidas’ not so subtle campaign to ruin college athletics continues, with these college basketball uniforms. The cap sleeves are horrifying enough. Then you throw in modern zubaz? The combination is so outlandish it distracts you from how clownish the solid car sock/shoe combination looks. Really, Adidas? Has anyone not employed by a shoe company ever looked at UCLA’s basketball uniforms and thought those needed a massive overhaul?
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
107 Responses to “Adidas Sleeve Zubaz College Basketball Uniforms Are Hideous”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.