Just yesterday, while having Mike prepare the gif of Dylan Moses destroying some normal-sized kid his own age, I remarked how all stupid high school and youth highlight compilations on YouTube have such awful soundtracks. There’s something about videos of 10-year old white kids breaking non-tackles while hardcore gangster rap plays over the footage that seems a bit off. Rich Tran, who just finished his senior season as a tight end and linebacker for Dominion High School, created his own highlight video with that garbage in mind, but completing the project was not easy.
“I spent a lot more time working on it than it looks,” he said. “Roughly an hour, I’d say. And actually, I made another video first, but I accidentally exited out of it before saving, so I had to do it again. So maybe two hours total.”
Well done. Although the fact that he sent this video to Woody Paige and Mike & Mike before turning to a sports blog is troubling. [WaPo]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Some Random Old Dude on Paul George's Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- Nada on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- The Alarm on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
10 Responses to “High School Tight End Brilliantly Spoofs Horrible Highlight Videos With “Best Highlight Reel Ever””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.