Jim Boeheim is not happy as the Syracuse Orangemen have now dropped 3 of their last 5, and he’s not going to take it anymore from reporters. He got testy in regard to a question about guarding Davante Gardner, and then did not appreciate a question about leadership from Jeff Goodman of CBS.
Not included in the above video are the following quotes:
When there was a break in questions, Boeheim asked if there “any more coaches here? Want to ask another coaching question? I’d be happy to take it. I’ve only been doing this 37 years, I’m sure you’ve got more ideas of who we should play or we shouldn’t play or who should lead? What do I know?”
He finished the presser by telling reporters to “go get your Pulitzer someplace else.”
I didn’t think the questions were bad. Often, the problem I have is non-specific questions at press conference, and I think direct and specific questions about a particular choice of strategy or player decisions are what fans want to know about. Boeheim, though, has been doing this for a long time, and he can’t be troubled with them.
Related: Why Did Jim Boeheim Call Andy Katz an ‘Idiot’ and ‘Disloyal’ After Syracuse Lost to Connecticut? It’s About This Bernie Fine Story
Related: Jim Boeheim Wouldn’t Answer a Question From ESPN’s Andy Katz, Calls Him an “Idiot” and a “Disloyal Person” [Video & Audio]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
29 Responses to “Jim Boeheim Was Ornery Again, Told Reporters to “Get Their Pulitzer Somewhere Else””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.