Slow news day? Yes. Yes it is. Luckily, our good friend Herbie sent along this video of a brawl at the “NC Awards Ball.” Cursory Google searches tell me this might be some sort of LGBT function. Not that any of that matters. All that I care about is the fact that these people are throwing chairs at each other. And then this woman picks up a ****ing table, brandishes it like a folding chair and throws it at someone. Then somebody throws a chair at her and she catches it. From there its just a lot of yelling and commotion and warning tasers. Oh, and one guy might have an ax. Other than that, it’s a pretty boring video.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
22 Responses to “Brawl at North Carolina “Awards Ball” Features Flying Chairs & a Woman Even Throws a Table [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.