LA Lakers 103, Dallas 99: Kobe’s most dominant national television performance of the season – 38-12-7, insane 2nd half shooting – was followed by an “Amnesty THAT” tweet, which was directed at Mark Cuban. Reminder – the Lakers win, their third straight, came against the lottery-bound Mavericks. I’m certain 74% of you will enjoy that 5-minute reel of Kobe from the game.
New Orleans 110, Sacramento 95: Greivis Vasquez had 12 assists, Anthony Davis had 20 points, the bench scored 45 points, and man, the you’ve gotta suck to get blasted by the Pelicans.
Golden State 100, Minnesota 99: Jarrett Jack came off the bench to contribute 23 points and eight assists, and the Warriors won their third straight. Check this line from Ricky Rubio (and the pass above): three baskets, 16 points, 11 assists, eight rebounds, six steals, six turnovers.
Miami 109, Cleveland 105: The Heat have won 11 in a row. Dion Waiters, the rookie from Syracuse, had the move of the night.
Memphis 76, Brooklyn 72: After the Rudy Gay trade, I noted how the schedule eased up. Well, now they’ve won seven in a row. They probably don’t win this if Joe Johnson plays.
New York 99, Philadelphia 93: So what that Jrue Holiday scored 30 points? The real news here is that after Andrew Bynum scrimmaged with the team, it was determined that he was far, far away from playing. There’s just no point in playing this year, so hit the free agent market, and let him be someone else’s problem. Carmelo took 18 free throws; the 76ers took 20.
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
26 Responses to “Ballin’: Kobe Raises Middle Finger to Mark Cuban After Torching Mavericks”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.