Late in the second half of Tuesday night’s impressive St. Louis win over #24 VCU, Ramsey voiced his displeasure with a call against Dwayne Evans, calling it “cheap.” The referee who made the call was within earshot and immediately approached the broadcaster.
Ramsey shut him down with the old talk to the hand move. He then told his audience this was 101′s broadcast and they weren’t going to have that here. [@jbacott]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
21 Responses to “St. Louis University Radio Announcer Confronted by Referee Live On the Air After Criticizing a Call”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.