Charlotte 99, Detroit 105: Uninteresting battle of lottery-bound teams became relevant when rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist dunked on Greg Monroe. Dunks are neat.
Houston 122, Oklahoma City 119: James Harden lit up his former teammates for 46 points (on 19 shots!), eight rebounds and six assists, and Jeremy Lin added 29 as the Rockets dealt the Thunder their third loss in a row. Harden was 7-of-8 from deep. The Thunder had five players in double figures, but Durant missed nine of 13 shots (he did have a triple double: 16-12-11), and Westbrook (28-10-8) committed seven turnovers.
Indiana 125, New York 91: The Knicks gave up 74 points in the first half, trailed by 30 at the break, and JR Smith got ejected. With the Nets winning, New York’s lead in the Atlantic is down to one game. So much for that hot start, right?
Dallas 111, Orlando 96: The lottery-bound Mavs won their second straight to inch within five games of .500. How prophetic of me to give them the “lottery-bound” label in the offseason, right? One of my best calls last summer, for sure.
Miami 103, Atlanta 90: If this was Josh Smith’s last game in a Hawks uniform, it was typical of his tenure in the ATL – erratic shooting (0-4 from deep) and a little bit of everything (10 points, nine assists, nine rebounds, five turnovers).
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
39 Responses to “Ballin’: Michael Kidd Gilchrist Dunked on Greg Monroe [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.