Katherine Webb, Ndamukong Suh and the rest of the cast of ABC’s upcoming celebrity diving show, Splash, did a Harlem Shake video. The video was posted to Louie Anderson’s YouTube page this afternoon, right around the time I lost my will to live.
This video explains the picture of Webb with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar wearing a Darth Vadar mask that hit the ‘net a few days ago. If only they had been teaching sea otters to dunk basketballs instead of wasting their time with this effed-out meme, the world would be a much happier place. Wait… ABC can still save this. It is not too late to scrap the celebrity diving garbage and just show Katherine Webb teaching sea otters to play basketball for an hour a week. I would watch that.
Previously: Katherine Webb Wears a Purple Swimsuit For Her Celebrity Diving Show, Splash
Previously: Harlem Shake Video Ends With High School Hockey Team Forfeiting Playoff Game
Previously: NFL Draft Prospects Performing the Harlem Shake is Ridiculously Awful
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Jason Lisk on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- A.P. on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Nada on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- Nada on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
18 Responses to “Katherine Webb & the Other Celebrity Divers Did a Harlem Shake Video”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.