This is the best ping pong / table tennis shot I have ever seen. Based on the look of the guy who got beaten on the point, he hadn’t ever seen anything like this either. In the immediate aftermath of the shot, there is a brief moment where he maybe wants the shot to be called illegal. Then he just accepts that he had something awesome happen against him, so he applauds the shot. If there was ever actual cause for one of those excessive ping pong celebrations, this shot is it.
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- Dez Bryant is Prepared For Your Insults On Twitter, Will Probably Make Fun of You
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
8 Responses to “This is the Greatest Ping-Pong Shot Ever: Behind-the-Back [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.