This is the best ping pong / table tennis shot I have ever seen. Based on the look of the guy who got beaten on the point, he hadn’t ever seen anything like this either. In the immediate aftermath of the shot, there is a brief moment where he maybe wants the shot to be called illegal. Then he just accepts that he had something awesome happen against him, so he applauds the shot. If there was ever actual cause for one of those excessive ping pong celebrations, this shot is it.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
8 Responses to “This is the Greatest Ping-Pong Shot Ever: Behind-the-Back [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.