This is the best ping pong / table tennis shot I have ever seen. Based on the look of the guy who got beaten on the point, he hadn’t ever seen anything like this either. In the immediate aftermath of the shot, there is a brief moment where he maybe wants the shot to be called illegal. Then he just accepts that he had something awesome happen against him, so he applauds the shot. If there was ever actual cause for one of those excessive ping pong celebrations, this shot is it.
- Shining Base Path on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- A.P. on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- Flaccid Indigestion on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- Shining Base Path on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- orly57 on Game of Thrones: "Second Sons" Recap
8 Responses to “This is the Greatest Ping-Pong Shot Ever: Behind-the-Back [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.