This is the best ping pong / table tennis shot I have ever seen. Based on the look of the guy who got beaten on the point, he hadn’t ever seen anything like this either. In the immediate aftermath of the shot, there is a brief moment where he maybe wants the shot to be called illegal. Then he just accepts that he had something awesome happen against him, so he applauds the shot. If there was ever actual cause for one of those excessive ping pong celebrations, this shot is it.
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- scripty on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- arkbadger on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
8 Responses to “This is the Greatest Ping-Pong Shot Ever: Behind-the-Back [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.