This is the best ping pong / table tennis shot I have ever seen. Based on the look of the guy who got beaten on the point, he hadn’t ever seen anything like this either. In the immediate aftermath of the shot, there is a brief moment where he maybe wants the shot to be called illegal. Then he just accepts that he had something awesome happen against him, so he applauds the shot. If there was ever actual cause for one of those excessive ping pong celebrations, this shot is it.
- Mario Chalmers Chucked the Ball off Roy Hibbert’s Head [GIF]
- Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- Hulk Hogan Tweets Photo of Blister That Could Double As a Serviceable Flotation Device
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie Now Has Questions About New Rutgers AD Julie Hermann’s Past
- Jay Heaps, Coach of New England Revolution, Answers Call From Reporter’s Mom During Press Conference [Video]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- PAR5N2 on Will Smith Took a Historically Bad Penalty Kick [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- Monster is Meth on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
8 Responses to “This is the Greatest Ping-Pong Shot Ever: Behind-the-Back [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.