Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]
Derrick Nix of Michigan State got in a shot below the belt to Indiana star Cody Zeller late in the Big Ten’s GAME OF THE YEAR. Referees saw something and stopped play, then spent a few minutes looking at replays before concluding … hey, we know something happened, but replays were inconclusive! So Nix got away with one.
What should have been called? A flagrant foul. That’s a dirty play. At the time, Michigan State led 66-63 with just over two minutes left.
Tom Izzo, the class act that he is, pulled Nix out of the game anyway.
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
26 Responses to “Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.