Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]
Derrick Nix of Michigan State got in a shot below the belt to Indiana star Cody Zeller late in the Big Ten’s GAME OF THE YEAR. Referees saw something and stopped play, then spent a few minutes looking at replays before concluding … hey, we know something happened, but replays were inconclusive! So Nix got away with one.
What should have been called? A flagrant foul. That’s a dirty play. At the time, Michigan State led 66-63 with just over two minutes left.
Tom Izzo, the class act that he is, pulled Nix out of the game anyway.
- “Matrix Bird” Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
26 Responses to “Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.