Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]
Derrick Nix of Michigan State got in a shot below the belt to Indiana star Cody Zeller late in the Big Ten’s GAME OF THE YEAR. Referees saw something and stopped play, then spent a few minutes looking at replays before concluding … hey, we know something happened, but replays were inconclusive! So Nix got away with one.
What should have been called? A flagrant foul. That’s a dirty play. At the time, Michigan State led 66-63 with just over two minutes left.
Tom Izzo, the class act that he is, pulled Nix out of the game anyway.
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- The Alarm on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
26 Responses to “Derrick Nix Hit Cody Zeller in the Balls, But the Referees Didn’t Call Anything [UPDATE: Another GIF]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.