What would you do if you won the lottery? I’m going to guess something different than two yahoos in Wichita, who managed to blow up their house, sending one to the emergency room and the other to jail. The pair of brothers decided to celebrate a $75,000 winning ticket with marijuana and amphetamines. One of them was refueling butane torches to light the bongs when the butane leak met the pilot light on the furnace.
My favorite part of the story?
The victim’s girlfriend loaded him and some children into a car and took him to the Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis emergency room, where she dropped him off and left.
I’m going to set the odds of that being a healthy relationship at way lower than the odds both had top notch mullets. At least they won the lottery so they can afford to pay for the house, medical bills, and lawyer fees.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
6 Responses to “Two Brothers in Kansas Blow Up House Celebrating Lottery Winnings”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.