President Obama is reportedly spending his Sunday afternoon playing golf with renowned ass-juggler, Tiger Woods.
Where to begin? So many questions and so much visually-pleasing poon to discuss, but that’s why we play 18 holes.
“The President is arriving at The Floridian range. Awaiting is Tiger Woods and club owner Jim Crane. Historic day in golf. Their first round.”
So what will this duo chat about? Russell Westbrook’s criminally foolish pants? The quesadillas at Perkins? Or the bulbous ass of the hostess that works at said Perkins? I expect a full report from the White House press secretary tomorrow morning,
[via Daily Caller]
Related: Tiger Woods Sent His Private Jet to Pick Up Lindsey Vonn in Austria So Fire Up the Dating Rumors Again
Related: Tiger Woods Wins Farmers Insurance Open For First Tournament Win in 6 Months
Related: Tiger Woods’ Eagle Out of the Bunker at the Farmers Insurance Open
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Smallie Bigs on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
7 Responses to “Obama and Tiger Woods Are Playing Golf Together Today”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.