Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera are the same weight.
The Los Angeles Angles center fielder reported to camp this week looking more like a linebacker. He clocked in at 240 pounds after being listed at 210 last year. Rumors suggest it’s not all muscle, either.
When he stands next to the slimmed-down version of Josh Hamilton, he looks positively rotund.
How the excess weight will affect the reigning American League Rookie of the Year remains to be seen. He’s said his weight fluctuates and doesn’t expect it to have an impact on his style of play.
Little is known about Trout’s offseason regimen except that it involved catching enormous fish while wearing tremendous plaid shorts.
[Photo via USA Today Sports]
- Mario Chalmers Chucked the Ball off Roy Hibbert’s Head [GIF]
- Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- Hulk Hogan Tweets Photo of Blister That Could Double As a Serviceable Flotation Device
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie Now Has Questions About New Rutgers AD Julie Hermann’s Past
- Jay Heaps, Coach of New England Revolution, Answers Call From Reporter’s Mom During Press Conference [Video]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- PAR5N2 on Will Smith Took a Historically Bad Penalty Kick [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- Monster is Meth on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
27 Responses to “Not a Fish Tale: Mike Trout Tips the Scales at 240 Pounds”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.