Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera are the same weight.
The Los Angeles Angles center fielder reported to camp this week looking more like a linebacker. He clocked in at 240 pounds after being listed at 210 last year. Rumors suggest it’s not all muscle, either.
When he stands next to the slimmed-down version of Josh Hamilton, he looks positively rotund.
How the excess weight will affect the reigning American League Rookie of the Year remains to be seen. He’s said his weight fluctuates and doesn’t expect it to have an impact on his style of play.
Little is known about Trout’s offseason regimen except that it involved catching enormous fish while wearing tremendous plaid shorts.
[Photo via USA Today Sports]
- LeBron James’ Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- Quietgoesthedon on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- wildcat1144 on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
27 Responses to “Not a Fish Tale: Mike Trout Tips the Scales at 240 Pounds”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.