Carly Baker made her first public appearance as the first European Octagon Girl today during the UFC: Barao vs. McDonald weigh-ins in London. Why does the UFC make their octagon girls attend weigh-ins? I’m not sure. If you’re paying her to be there, you might as well make her carry a whiteboard with the fighter’s weight written on it.
Hopefully, Carly is up to the task tomorrow and doesn’t walk with a round number card when she shouldn’t be walking around with a round number card. Fundamentals are essential.
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
2 Responses to “Your First Look at Carly Baker Making Her UFC Octagon Girl Debut”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.