Here is more late seventies goodness, with former Ravens coach Brian Billick appearing on the old game show Match Game. The leather jacket is top notch, as is the immaculately maintained hair. It’s a little disappointing that he didn’t have a mustache, though. Get with the times, Brian.
Billick first appears at the 1:08 mark, letting the audience know that “up until a few weeks ago, I was playing professional football.” Billick was drafted in the 11th round in 1977 by the San Francisco 49ers, but never appeared in a NFL game, which would place this appearance sometime that year.
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- The Alarm on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
34 Responses to “Brian Billick Once Appeared on Match Game Back in the Seventies”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.