Genevieve Morton … Phil Collins Day Celebration …. Pope bracket … Peter Rose is no longer baseball’s hit king according to Topps … Chris Dorner was like a “real life Django Unchained” … Happy Endings is moving to Fridays because oh F**K you, ABC … business owner looks up to Darth Vadar (halfway down) … Peter Dinklage will be in the next X-Men movie …
Toledo’s Ben Pike gives up football to care for his fiancee. [Cleveland Plain Dealer]
Hedo Turkoglu suspended 20 games for violating NBA drug policy. Obviously. [Orlando Sentinel]
Derrick Rose may take the entire year off. Won’t return until he’s 110%. [USA TODAY]
Boston radio personality Glenn Ordway will leave WEEI on Friday. [Fang's Bites]
Will Kevin Garnett be retiring after this season? [WEEI]
Chris Petersen talks about being happy at Boise State. [Coaching Search.com]
Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton took batting practice together for the first time. [OC Register]
This is actually the least talented Slam Dunk Contest field ever. [Number Fire]
Lisk’s new Kansas City Chiefs tattoo is kind of insane. [FOX Sports]
OJ Simpson had a Super Bowl party in jail. [Bro Bible]
Felix Hernandez signed an extension with the Mariners, is now really rich. [ESPN]
A defense of Dan Gilbert’s favorite font, Comic Sans.
Apparently it is difficult to have sex in Los Angeles. I don’t thin location is this guy’s problem.
Russian dashcam video… Holy s***. [via The Nosebleeds]
Fake proposal prank. She probably keeps saying no because of the sunglasses.
This is my Valentine’s Day gift to you guys.
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
301 Responses to “Roundup: Pope Pool, Kevin Garnett May Retire, Worst Chiefs Tattoo Ever”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.