Will Ferrell Dressed Like a Staples Center Security Guard, Kicked Shaq Out of Lakers-Suns Game [Video]
Will Ferrell was at last night’s Lakers – Suns game, dressed as one of the Staples Center security guards. On the front of his red coat there was a name tag that said, “Ted Vagina.” Late in the game, Ferrell “kicked out” Shaquille O’Neal who was sitting in the front row. Shaq and his bodyguard went peacefully.
Why was Will Ferrell playing Lakers security guard? Probably because Will Ferrell was bored and this is the kind of thing that Will Ferrell does when he is bored. This is the same man who shoots Old Milwaukee commercials that run in random small markets in the Midwest. And decides to write and star in a Spanish-language movie when he doesn’t speak Spanish.
Anchorman 2 comes out in 10 months and 7 days.
[image via @gotemcoach]
- Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing “Social Implosion,” He’s Just a 20-Year-Old
- Jonny Gomes Hit a Walk-Off Homer, Auditioned to be an NFL Punter Rounding Third Base
- Christian Ponder Could Be Challenged for Starting Job by Matt Cassel, According to Adam Schefter
- karma on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- KC Resident on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Liquor on Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing "Social Implosion," He's Just a 20-Year-Old
- Ty_Webb on Aaron Hernandez: Report Says He Has Not Been Ruled Out as a Suspect in Homicide
- arkbadger on Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing "Social Implosion," He's Just a 20-Year-Old
13 Responses to “Will Ferrell Dressed Like a Staples Center Security Guard, Kicked Shaq Out of Lakers-Suns Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.