Will Ferrell Dressed Like a Staples Center Security Guard, Kicked Shaq Out of Lakers-Suns Game [Video]
Will Ferrell was at last night’s Lakers – Suns game, dressed as one of the Staples Center security guards. On the front of his red coat there was a name tag that said, “Ted Vagina.” Late in the game, Ferrell “kicked out” Shaquille O’Neal who was sitting in the front row. Shaq and his bodyguard went peacefully.
Why was Will Ferrell playing Lakers security guard? Probably because Will Ferrell was bored and this is the kind of thing that Will Ferrell does when he is bored. This is the same man who shoots Old Milwaukee commercials that run in random small markets in the Midwest. And decides to write and star in a Spanish-language movie when he doesn’t speak Spanish.
Anchorman 2 comes out in 10 months and 7 days.
[image via @gotemcoach]
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- GloriousMullet on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
13 Responses to “Will Ferrell Dressed Like a Staples Center Security Guard, Kicked Shaq Out of Lakers-Suns Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.