Kevin Garnett, one of the NBA’s premiere trash-talkers, was captured using some naughty language during yesterday’s local CSN broadcast of the Celtics – Nuggest game in Boston. During the third quarter of the triple-overtime game, Kenneth Faried grabbed an offensive rebound and Kevin Garnett blocked his lay up attempt. While he was blocking the shot, he told Faried, “Get that shit outta here, nigga.” Without missing a beat, the Celtics announcer explains that Garnett is “talking up a storm tonight.” Indeed he was.
Related: Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Raps, Loves the N-Word
Related: Stephen A. Smith Dropped an N-Bomb on ESPN Talking About LeBron
Related: Stephen A. Smith May Have Said, “N**ga Please” on First Take Today
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
21 Responses to “Kevin Garnett Dropped an N-Bomb on the Local Broadcast of the Nuggets – Celtics Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.