Kevin Garnett, one of the NBA’s premiere trash-talkers, was captured using some naughty language during yesterday’s local CSN broadcast of the Celtics – Nuggest game in Boston. During the third quarter of the triple-overtime game, Kenneth Faried grabbed an offensive rebound and Kevin Garnett blocked his lay up attempt. While he was blocking the shot, he told Faried, “Get that shit outta here, nigga.” Without missing a beat, the Celtics announcer explains that Garnett is “talking up a storm tonight.” Indeed he was.
Related: Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Raps, Loves the N-Word
Related: Stephen A. Smith Dropped an N-Bomb on ESPN Talking About LeBron
Related: Stephen A. Smith May Have Said, “N**ga Please” on First Take Today
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Monster is Meth on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
21 Responses to “Kevin Garnett Dropped an N-Bomb on the Local Broadcast of the Nuggets – Celtics Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.