Kevin Garnett, one of the NBA’s premiere trash-talkers, was captured using some naughty language during yesterday’s local CSN broadcast of the Celtics – Nuggest game in Boston. During the third quarter of the triple-overtime game, Kenneth Faried grabbed an offensive rebound and Kevin Garnett blocked his lay up attempt. While he was blocking the shot, he told Faried, “Get that shit outta here, nigga.” Without missing a beat, the Celtics announcer explains that Garnett is “talking up a storm tonight.” Indeed he was.
Related: Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Raps, Loves the N-Word
Related: Stephen A. Smith Dropped an N-Bomb on ESPN Talking About LeBron
Related: Stephen A. Smith May Have Said, “N**ga Please” on First Take Today
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Monster is Meth on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- dyslecix on Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
21 Responses to “Kevin Garnett Dropped an N-Bomb on the Local Broadcast of the Nuggets – Celtics Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.