Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama who is dating Crimson Tide QB AJ McCarron, will appear in this year’s SI Swimsuit issue – Kate Upton is on the cover – wearing this bikini top. Webb, who was made famous by Brent Musburger during the Notre Dame-Alabama game last month, attended Auburn University.
Less than 72 hours after the ESPN cameras were fixated on Webb, and she stole the show during a boring BCS title game, Webb was asked to be in the SI Swimsuit Issue.
So Dancing with the Stars is next, right?
Related: Katherine Webb-Fueled Twitter Feud: Dockett Calls McCarron a Sissy & Wants to Box. McCarron Wants to Count Rings
Related: Katherine Webb Learns to be a Cheerleader, is Covering the Heck out of the Super Bowl
Previously: Paul Bissonnette on AJ McCarron’s Girlfriend: “I started following her friends and stuff on twitter, I went full creep mode on her.”
Previously: Katherine Webb – AJ McCarron’s Girlfriend – is Going to be in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- Young Rockies Fans Also Sport Giant Purple Mohawks
- A.P. on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Liquor on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
64 Responses to “Katherine Webb Wore an Auburn/Alabama Jersey in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.