then close u legs
— Ozzie Guillen (@OzzieGuillen) February 9, 2013
Ozzie Guillen, who was most recently fired from his position as the manager of the Miami Marlins, has one of the more colorful Twitter accounts you will ever see. Earlier today, he tweeted that he was thrilled to return to Chicago, the city where he won Manager of the Year and a World Series. Then, three hours later… that. There is no way to tell who – or what – that as directed at. Perhaps someone asked him to critique his batting stance? Who knows? No context is offered and I think it is better that way.
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
2 Responses to “Ozzie Guillen Offers Sage Advice on Twitter: “then close u legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.