Shane Larkin, Miami Hurricane point guard and son of Barry, had a little fun during Saturday’s embarrassing rout of North Carolina, tossing an alley-oop off the glass to Kenny Kadji, successfully sending the crowd into a frenzy.
I’m guessing it was extremely difficult for Larkin to resist getting fancy with a little showboating considering LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were sitting courtside in their hipster glasses. And with the NBA All-Star game fastly approaching, going off the glass there was a nice subtle tribute.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
2 Responses to “Shane Larkin Went Off the Glass to Kenny Kadji; LeBron and Wade Approved [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.