Trevor Wages of the Colorado School of Mines is a 6′ 8″, 235-pound sophomore center out of Littleton, Colorado. During last night’s game against Metropolitan State University of Denver, Wages shattered the backboard on a dunk that cut Metro State’s first half lead to 5. Unfortunately, the run had to stop there because Metro State didn’t have a replacement backboard. The game has been rescheduled for a time when the schools can meet in a place with two fully operational basketball hoops. Thus is the life of a Division 2 athlete.
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
2 Responses to “Division II Basketball Player Shatters Backboard, Game Rescheduled [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.