Tiger Woods Sent His Private Jet to Pick Up Lindsey Vonn in Austria So Fire Up the Dating Rumors Again
Tiger Woods has reportedly sent his private jet to Austria to pick up injured skier and friend, Lindsey Vonn. At least that is what TMZ is reporting underneath the three-font headline, “Tiger Woods to Lindsey Vonn HOP ON I’ll Give You a Ride.” You may recall that Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn were rumored to be dating two weeks ago.
Neither confirmed the relationship to be anything more than a friendship. That – combined with that intriguing red balloon that flew by the window – made everyone forget all about the couple [of people] for a few days. Then Tiger won a tournament and Lindsey Vonn had a horrible accident and Tiger let Lindsey use his jet and boom. Friends just don’t let friends use their private jets.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
64 Responses to “Tiger Woods Sent His Private Jet to Pick Up Lindsey Vonn in Austria So Fire Up the Dating Rumors Again”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.