Colin Kaepernick, the heavily tattooed San Francisco 49ers QB, got some new ink this week. (See! Told you he wasn’t on a cruise letting girls do body shots off of him right after the Super Bowl loss. Who do you think he is, Gronk?) Kaepernick announced the tats on his Instagram page.
The real tattoo question is whether or not Kaepernick will cover his forearms in tattoos this offseason.
Somewhere, a 50+ ink-stained wretch is wondering how he can spin this into a column about tattoos and QBs. Take a fresh angle! You can do it!
Related: Colin Kaepernick’s Parents Not Happy with Column Ripping His Tattoos. Columnist: “I’ve got two adopted African-American kids”
Related: Tattoos, Page Views, and the Best of American Sportswriting
Related: David Whitley May Not Be a Racist, But He Has Written Some Lazy, Ignorant Things About Black People, Women and Homosexuality
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
12 Responses to “Colin Kaepernick Got New Tattoos, But Don’t Worry Sports Columnists, They’re Business Ink”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.