Alex Rodriguez is reportedly “scared” that powerful figures within the Yankee organization and Major League Baseball are working in cahoots to stain his name in the interest of sinking his career, as if it’s not sunken already.
Ever since last week’s report by the Miami New Times was made public, A-Rod has been working with a team of lawyers and his notoriously inept PR team on what his next move will be. From the New York Daily News:
“He’s scared, because he thinks this is so unbelievably false, and he’s wondering who could be behind this,” said a source, referring to last week’s Miami New Times report. “He thinks something could be going on larger than anyone might think.” The source added that Rodriguez is wondering if the Yankees or even Major League Baseball are behind the latest controversy.
While the Yankees still owe A-Rod a ridiculous $114 million and would be more than delighted to get out of the contract, it’s a little far-fetched to think they’re conspiring behind the scenes to purposely drag the part-time model through the mud in order to get out of the remaining guaranteed money. Sure, the one and only George Steinbrenner was capable of doing such a thing at the drop of a hat, but Hal doesn’t have it in him.
The smartest thing A-Rod can do for himself right now is latch onto the beefy, muscular legs of his latest conquest and say nothing.
Related: Miami New Times Alleges Alex Rodriguez Has Been Using HGH and Steroids, and the Details are Damning
Related: A-Rod Was Flirting With Kyna Treacy, an Australian Bikini Model & Designer
Related: Alex Rodriguez Spent a Day Poolside with His Newest Muscular Girlfriend, Torrie Wilson
Related: 10 MLB Players That Fans Take Pleasure in Hating
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
8 Responses to “A-Rod is Apparently Paranoid the Yankees and MLB Are Out to Get Him”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.