Maria Menounos was in New Orleans for the Super Bowl this weekend. She attended parties and played flag football. As you can see, she did both with great success. If she made that catch, then perhaps her beloved Patriots could use her to replace Wes Welker next season. It was a year ago Wednesday when Menounos wore a Giants bikini in Times Square because New England lost to New York. Perhaps it was hard feelings that caused her to attack Michael Strahan during the flag football game. And by attack I mean it looks like she jumped on him like she was a kitten.
Previously: Video: Maria Menounos Got Dunked On
Previously: Maria Menounos is a Loud Celtics Fan
Previously: Maria Menounos Was at the Indy 500
Previously: Maria Menounos Wore a Giants Bikini in Times Square Because She Lost a Bet
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- The Alarm on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
11 Responses to “The Best of Maria Menounos at Super Bowl Weekend”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.