Joe Flacco is now a Super Bowl winning quarterback. Don’t worry, you can have a few days to let that sink in. After the game, he was shown on national television saying it was “fuckin’ awesome.” I imagine it is.
Related: Jim Harbaugh Finally Had a Super Bowl Freakout [gif]
Related: Delanie Walker Lit Up Jacoby Jones in the Super Bowl [GIF]
Related: Ray Rice Fumbled Because The Lights Went Out For Thirty Minutes, Obviously
Related: John Harbaugh Yelled at a Guy Wearing a Suit During the Super Bowl Blackout
Related: John Harbaugh Noticed That The Lights Went Out During the Super Bowl
Related: The Power Is Out in Half of the Super Dome, Super Bowl Delayed
Related: Jacoby Jones Returned the Second Half Kickoff 108 Yards
Related: Jacoby Jones Makes a Crazy Catch, Doesn’t Get Touched, Scores and Dances [GIF]
Related: The Ravens’ Fake Field Goal Probably Worked Better on Paper [Video]
Related: Cary Williams of the Ravens Shoved a Ref in the Super Bowl, Wasn’t Ejected
Related: Ray Rice Hurdled One of His Own Lineman
Related: Paul Kruger’s Orchestra Sack Dance
- European Tour Chief George O’Grady: “Most of Sergio’s friends are colored athletes”
- Cute Dog Goes on Canadian Morning Show to Pick Senators – Peguins Winner, Instead Chooses Bacon
- TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
- Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- cracker jack on European Tour Chief George O'Grady: "Most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes"
- Nada on TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
- Dawgfather on European Tour Chief George O'Grady: "Most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes"
- Nada on Amazing GIF of Tony Allen's Acting Job vs Spurs Includes Appearances By Steven Spielberg, Brendan Fraser
9 Responses to “Joe Flacco Confirms It: Winning the Super Bowl is “F—ing Awesome” [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.