Deion Sanders says that Joe Flacco is now a $100 million man. Joe Flacco, joking around, said that he just told Steve Bisciotti that he was going to stick it to him in contract negotiations. In all honesty, is there any player who improved their stock so much so quickly? Flacco’s contract is going to be a big subject all offseason. He may not be consistently in the class of the top five quarterbacks, but he is coming to market at exactly the right time.
[video via @cfbsection]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Jason McIntyre on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
12 Responses to “Joe Flacco is Now Going to Stick it to Steve Bisciotti In Contract Negotiations”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.