Deion Sanders says that Joe Flacco is now a $100 million man. Joe Flacco, joking around, said that he just told Steve Bisciotti that he was going to stick it to him in contract negotiations. In all honesty, is there any player who improved their stock so much so quickly? Flacco’s contract is going to be a big subject all offseason. He may not be consistently in the class of the top five quarterbacks, but he is coming to market at exactly the right time.
[video via @cfbsection]
- Someone Shouted “Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!” After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- Sergio Garcia Made a ‘Fried Chicken’ Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- 2013 NBA Draft Lottery Complete, Order is Set: Cleveland Cavaliers Get 1st Pick
- Marvin Bagley, a 7th Grader, is 6-foot-7 and Looks to Definitely Have a Basketball Future [Video]
- Robert Griffin III Could Have Planted the Seeds of a Perception Problem After Sending Pictures of Wedding Gifts, Says Washington Writer
- WheresWallace on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Someone Shouted "Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!" After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- yorwifesahor on Juwan Howard Hanging Out on the Beach With MSG Network's Jill Martin While the Heat Enjoy Another Vacation
- A.P. on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
12 Responses to “Joe Flacco is Now Going to Stick it to Steve Bisciotti In Contract Negotiations”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.