Mercedes released their actual Kate Upton Super Bowl ad this week and I have to say, it’s not as good as the car wash ad. Sure, Willem Dafoe and Sympathy For the Devil are cool, but there is a surprising lack of Kate Upton in this spot. I can’t help but feel like they put real thought into the plot of this ad. Not original thought, but some thought. You don’t need to fill a whiteboard coming up with Usher spinning around twice on a dance floor.
What a convincing infomercial.
Previously: Bar Refaeli Makes Out With “World’s Greatest Extra” For Go Daddy Super Bowl Commercial [Video]
Previously: Permanent Link to Kate Upton’s Slow-Motion Mercedes Car Wash Super Bowl Ad Teaser [Video]
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Nada on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- Nada on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Tim Ryan on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
24 Responses to “The Actual Kate Upton Super Bowl Commercial [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.