This little girl’s name is Breanna and she was very sad because wanted to marry J.J. Watt, but she couldn’t because she’s not 25. On January 12th, this video was posted on YouTube. On Monday, J.J. Watt asked his Twitter followers for help.
@JJWatt: Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.
By Wednesday evening he was down on one knee in front of Breanna, asking her to pretend marry him for a day. That’s a pretty awesome move by Watt. A few hours, a couple hundred bucks for a plane ticket, some flowers and a jersey and he made this little girl’s life. Good job.
[h/t: Badgers Blog]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- MP on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets' Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- Ty_Webb on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- LesNessman on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
31 Responses to “J.J. Watt Proposed to a Little Girl Who Cried On YouTube That She Was Too Young to Marry Him”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.