The Bruins beat the New Jersey Devils in a shootout last night in Boston. During the shootout, Boston’s Tyler Seguin had to score twice because during his first attempt, a fan threw a sausage on the ice. The last time someone threw a food item on the ice during a penalty shot, it was race-related. This appears to just be a random jackass doing random jackass stuff.
[Puck Daddy, Getty]
Previously: Someone Threw A Banana At Wayne Simmonds During The Flyers – Red Wings Game
Previously: Ontario Police Charge Man in NHL Banana-Throwing Incident
Previously: Idiot Fined $200 For Throwing Banana at Wayne Simmonds
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- A.P. on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Senator Jersey on Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.