Nothing like winning an exhausting double overtime game against LeBron and the mighty Heat only to learn your dazzling point guard is gone for the season with a torn ACL. The expression on Paul Pierce’s face upon hearing the news from Doris Burke accurately encompasses it all. Even those who loathe the Celtics have to be saddened to see a fun player like Rondo go down for the year.
Get well, get well soon, we wish you to get well:
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- Dez Bryant is Prepared For Your Insults On Twitter, Will Probably Make Fun of You
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
5 Responses to “Paul Pierce Learned of Rondo’s Torn ACL in Postgame Interview With Doris Burke [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.