Hulk Hogan tweeted a photo of his daughter Brooke in a revealing dress along with the accompanying, ultra-creepy words of “Brooke’s legs,” sending the internet into a deeply uncomfortable state of shock.
Call me crazy, but I can’t imagine a scenario where a father posting a photo that shows off his daughter’s legs in a skimpy dress — for millions to gawk at — would ever make sense, and it appears Hulk has quickly realized the same, as it’s already been taken down from lockerz. However, the harrowing evidence had already been collected.
Not your best moment, Hulkster:
- Amar’e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks’ Shootaround
- Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- Mitchie Brusco – a 15-Year Old – Landed a 1080, Wins Silver at the X-Games [Video]
- Nate Diaz Gets 90-Day Suspension, $20K Fine From the UFC. Let the Healing Begin.
- A.P. on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- s1rweeze on Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Turner Field [Video]
9 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Creepily Tweets Photo of Daughter Along With the Words “Brooke’s legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.