Hulk Hogan tweeted a photo of his daughter Brooke in a revealing dress along with the accompanying, ultra-creepy words of “Brooke’s legs,” sending the internet into a deeply uncomfortable state of shock.
Call me crazy, but I can’t imagine a scenario where a father posting a photo that shows off his daughter’s legs in a skimpy dress — for millions to gawk at — would ever make sense, and it appears Hulk has quickly realized the same, as it’s already been taken down from lockerz. However, the harrowing evidence had already been collected.
Not your best moment, Hulkster:
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- Dez Bryant is Prepared For Your Insults On Twitter, Will Probably Make Fun of You
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
9 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Creepily Tweets Photo of Daughter Along With the Words “Brooke’s legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.