Hulk Hogan tweeted a photo of his daughter Brooke in a revealing dress along with the accompanying, ultra-creepy words of “Brooke’s legs,” sending the internet into a deeply uncomfortable state of shock.
Call me crazy, but I can’t imagine a scenario where a father posting a photo that shows off his daughter’s legs in a skimpy dress — for millions to gawk at — would ever make sense, and it appears Hulk has quickly realized the same, as it’s already been taken down from lockerz. However, the harrowing evidence had already been collected.
Not your best moment, Hulkster:
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
9 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Creepily Tweets Photo of Daughter Along With the Words “Brooke’s legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.