Hulk Hogan tweeted a photo of his daughter Brooke in a revealing dress along with the accompanying, ultra-creepy words of “Brooke’s legs,” sending the internet into a deeply uncomfortable state of shock.
Call me crazy, but I can’t imagine a scenario where a father posting a photo that shows off his daughter’s legs in a skimpy dress — for millions to gawk at — would ever make sense, and it appears Hulk has quickly realized the same, as it’s already been taken down from lockerz. However, the harrowing evidence had already been collected.
Not your best moment, Hulkster:
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- orly57 on Charmin "Stop Skidmarks" Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- orly57 on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- TonyToniTone Has Done It Again on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Some Random Old Dude on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
9 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Creepily Tweets Photo of Daughter Along With the Words “Brooke’s legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.