Hulk Hogan tweeted a photo of his daughter Brooke in a revealing dress along with the accompanying, ultra-creepy words of “Brooke’s legs,” sending the internet into a deeply uncomfortable state of shock.
Call me crazy, but I can’t imagine a scenario where a father posting a photo that shows off his daughter’s legs in a skimpy dress — for millions to gawk at — would ever make sense, and it appears Hulk has quickly realized the same, as it’s already been taken down from lockerz. However, the harrowing evidence had already been collected.
Not your best moment, Hulkster:
- Roundup: Miguel Kicked Two Women in the Head at the Billboard Music Awards, Greg Schiano Loves Mike Glennon & Don’t Talk Trash to Former Boxers in the Street
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- spencer096 on Roundup: Miguel Kicked Two Women in the Head at the Billboard Music Awards, Greg Schiano Loves Mike Glennon & Don't Talk Trash to Former Boxers in the Street
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
9 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Creepily Tweets Photo of Daughter Along With the Words “Brooke’s legs””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.