Michael Drysch drained a halfcourt hook shot between quarters of the Heat’s 110-88 win over the Detroit Pistons Friday, and as he celebrated, the best basketball player on the planet rushed him with the exuberance of a college student, bear hugging the computer technician and knocking him to the ground.
Drysch said he had been practicing the shot the past two days and only made it once during his workouts. He received a tip from a friend in the arena tunnel as he was warming up to take the shot.
“They told me to put some spin on the ball, and get it up there as high as I could,” Drysch said. “I had made that shot something like 1 percent of the time in my life.”
- What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing “Social Implosion,” He’s Just a 20-Year-Old
- Jonny Gomes Hit a Walk-Off Homer, Auditioned to be an NFL Punter Rounding Third Base
- ms621 on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- chatterbox on Christian Ponder Could Be Challenged for Starting Job by Matt Cassel, According to Adam Schefter
- Shining Base Path on Aaron Hernandez: Report Says He Has Not Been Ruled Out as a Suspect in Homicide
- TwinBrooks on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- 48yearslump on Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing "Social Implosion," He's Just a 20-Year-Old
18 Responses to “LeBron James Hugs and Tackles a Fan Who Made a $75,000 Halfcourt Hook Shot”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.