Michael Drysch drained a halfcourt hook shot between quarters of the Heat’s 110-88 win over the Detroit Pistons Friday, and as he celebrated, the best basketball player on the planet rushed him with the exuberance of a college student, bear hugging the computer technician and knocking him to the ground.
Drysch said he had been practicing the shot the past two days and only made it once during his workouts. He received a tip from a friend in the arena tunnel as he was warming up to take the shot.
“They told me to put some spin on the ball, and get it up there as high as I could,” Drysch said. “I had made that shot something like 1 percent of the time in my life.”
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
18 Responses to “LeBron James Hugs and Tackles a Fan Who Made a $75,000 Halfcourt Hook Shot”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.