Michael Drysch drained a halfcourt hook shot between quarters of the Heat’s 110-88 win over the Detroit Pistons Friday, and as he celebrated, the best basketball player on the planet rushed him with the exuberance of a college student, bear hugging the computer technician and knocking him to the ground.
Drysch said he had been practicing the shot the past two days and only made it once during his workouts. He received a tip from a friend in the arena tunnel as he was warming up to take the shot.
“They told me to put some spin on the ball, and get it up there as high as I could,” Drysch said. “I had made that shot something like 1 percent of the time in my life.”
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Nada on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Tim Ryan on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- Nada on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
18 Responses to “LeBron James Hugs and Tackles a Fan Who Made a $75,000 Halfcourt Hook Shot”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.