Roundup: Voice of Charlie Brown Arrested, Kentucky Lost Again & Sloane Stephens Slays Serena Williams Down Under
Lacey Chabert is in a new movie … voice of Charlie Brown arrested in San Diego … definitely one of the coolest Grantland posts ever … LSD, Moonshine found by police in traffic stop … Sepinwall hated The Following, but I really liked it … rural drunk-driving will now be OK in Ireland … it’s really, really cold this week in Idaho … “Portland Police Arrest Man for Spying on Co-Worker Using a Breast Pump” … more Honey Badger, because you can’t get enough of him … yikes, scary political arrest in Vegas … Beyonce lip-synced at the Inauguration …
It’s all about Sloane Stephens, the 19-year-old who beat Serena Williams in the Australian Open, 3-6, 7-5, 6-4. [Sydney Morning Herald]
Louisville 64, Villanova 73. The Cardinals have lost two in a row. [Courier Journal]
Good read on the NBA’s first Spaniard, Fernando Martin. [Slam]
Jermaine O’Neal appears to have worn out his welcome in Phoenix. [Yahoo Sports]
NC State is starting to smell like a fraud: Wake Forest 86, NC State 84. [News & Observer]
Junior Etou, a DC high school basketball player, might be 21 years old. [Deadspin]
Unranked Kentucky went to Alabama and lost, 59-55. Yes, you’ll read some stories about UK maybe missing the NCAA tournament in the coming week. [Herald Leader]
Paul Finebaum is switching radio stations. [Outkick the Coverage]
The first of many Harbaugh brother reads. [NYT]
Listen to “Stand by Your Man” before reading this Pat Haden story about Lane Kiffin. [LA Times]
Radical. This might have five million hits by week’s end.
Woman passes out on the subway tracks in Madrid. A hero races to save her.
Birdman and Mike Miller singing Ice, Ice Baby.
Here’s a tribute to Ray Lewis.
Absolutely terrifying stuff from a Russian dash cam – toddler flies out of the car during this accident into the road. Thank goodness the truck swerved. [via Adam]
- Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing “Social Implosion,” He’s Just a 20-Year-Old
- Jonny Gomes Hit a Walk-Off Homer, Auditioned to be an NFL Punter Rounding Third Base
- Christian Ponder Could Be Challenged for Starting Job by Matt Cassel, According to Adam Schefter
- karma on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- KC Resident on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Liquor on Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing "Social Implosion," He's Just a 20-Year-Old
- Ty_Webb on Aaron Hernandez: Report Says He Has Not Been Ruled Out as a Suspect in Homicide
- arkbadger on Johnny Manziel is Not Undergoing "Social Implosion," He's Just a 20-Year-Old
162 Responses to “Roundup: Voice of Charlie Brown Arrested, Kentucky Lost Again & Sloane Stephens Slays Serena Williams Down Under”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.