Roundup: Voice of Charlie Brown Arrested, Kentucky Lost Again & Sloane Stephens Slays Serena Williams Down Under
Lacey Chabert is in a new movie … voice of Charlie Brown arrested in San Diego … definitely one of the coolest Grantland posts ever … LSD, Moonshine found by police in traffic stop … Sepinwall hated The Following, but I really liked it … rural drunk-driving will now be OK in Ireland … it’s really, really cold this week in Idaho … “Portland Police Arrest Man for Spying on Co-Worker Using a Breast Pump” … more Honey Badger, because you can’t get enough of him … yikes, scary political arrest in Vegas … Beyonce lip-synced at the Inauguration …
It’s all about Sloane Stephens, the 19-year-old who beat Serena Williams in the Australian Open, 3-6, 7-5, 6-4. [Sydney Morning Herald]
Louisville 64, Villanova 73. The Cardinals have lost two in a row. [Courier Journal]
Good read on the NBA’s first Spaniard, Fernando Martin. [Slam]
Jermaine O’Neal appears to have worn out his welcome in Phoenix. [Yahoo Sports]
NC State is starting to smell like a fraud: Wake Forest 86, NC State 84. [News & Observer]
Junior Etou, a DC high school basketball player, might be 21 years old. [Deadspin]
Unranked Kentucky went to Alabama and lost, 59-55. Yes, you’ll read some stories about UK maybe missing the NCAA tournament in the coming week. [Herald Leader]
Paul Finebaum is switching radio stations. [Outkick the Coverage]
The first of many Harbaugh brother reads. [NYT]
Listen to “Stand by Your Man” before reading this Pat Haden story about Lane Kiffin. [LA Times]
Radical. This might have five million hits by week’s end.
Woman passes out on the subway tracks in Madrid. A hero races to save her.
Birdman and Mike Miller singing Ice, Ice Baby.
Here’s a tribute to Ray Lewis.
Absolutely terrifying stuff from a Russian dash cam – toddler flies out of the car during this accident into the road. Thank goodness the truck swerved. [via Adam]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
162 Responses to “Roundup: Voice of Charlie Brown Arrested, Kentucky Lost Again & Sloane Stephens Slays Serena Williams Down Under”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.