Mercedes-Benz posted what is likely a teaser of their Kate Upton Super Bowl ad on YouTube yesterday. While it does feature Kate Upton and a Mercedes being washed in slow-motion, it isn’t exactly what everyone was hoping for. The car wash is a fundraiser of some sort and a bunch of football players are washing Kate Upton’s Mercedes-Benz. Whatever your feelings about this ad are, here I am repeatedly typing the name of a vehicle I will never be able to afford so I guess the joke is on Mercedes-Benz. You are still an unattainable consumer good! Your ad dollars are wasted on me!
Previously: Kate Upton: Best Videos and GIFs of 2012
Previously: Kate Upton Did a Carl’s Jr Commercial In Stockings
Previously: Kate Upton’s Beach Bunny Promo Will Toy With Your Soul
Previously: Kate Upton Mini-Movie, GIF by GIF
If you are a fan of Super Bowl ads, please go to USATODAY.com to register as a panelist to pick the winning Super Bowl ad the night of the game.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Jason Lisk on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- A.P. on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
39 Responses to “Kate Upton’s Slow-Motion Mercedes Car Wash Super Bowl Ad Teaser [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.