Bill Belichick was salty in defeat after his Patriots turned the ball over three times in the second half and lost to Baltimore, 28-13, at home in the AFC Championship. The Hooded One refused to be interviewed by CBS. Former Denver tight end Shannon Sharpe had some thoughts on that: “You can’t be a poor sport all the time.”
The Patriots, who were 10-point favorites early in the week, haven’t won a Super Bowl since 2005.
Related: Stevan Ridley Got Destroyed by Bernard Pollard and Fumbled on this Game-Changing Hit
Related: Rob Gronkowski Has High Fives for Everyone After Welker Touchdown (GIF)
Related: Ray Rice Scores Touchdown, Compares Biceps With Patriots Fan
Related: Tom Brady Goes Ninja Kick on Ed Reed During a Slide [GIF]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Jason McIntyre on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
27 Responses to “Shannon Sharpe Ripped Bill Belichick For Refusing to Be Interviewed After the Patriots’ Loss”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.