Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar
TMZ is reporting that Manti Te’o dated a real live girl following the death of his fake girlfriend. Her name is Alexandra del Pilar and she attended the BCS Championship game earlier this month. Busted Coverage did their Busted Coverage thing and tracked down some pictures of Alexandra del Pilar, a student at St. Mary’s College. No word on whether or not they are still dating, but at least she’s real. Unless we’re being Catfished again.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
44 Responses to “Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.