Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar
TMZ is reporting that Manti Te’o dated a real live girl following the death of his fake girlfriend. Her name is Alexandra del Pilar and she attended the BCS Championship game earlier this month. Busted Coverage did their Busted Coverage thing and tracked down some pictures of Alexandra del Pilar, a student at St. Mary’s College. No word on whether or not they are still dating, but at least she’s real. Unless we’re being Catfished again.
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- MP on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets' Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- Ty_Webb on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- LesNessman on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
44 Responses to “Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.