Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar
TMZ is reporting that Manti Te’o dated a real live girl following the death of his fake girlfriend. Her name is Alexandra del Pilar and she attended the BCS Championship game earlier this month. Busted Coverage did their Busted Coverage thing and tracked down some pictures of Alexandra del Pilar, a student at St. Mary’s College. No word on whether or not they are still dating, but at least she’s real. Unless we’re being Catfished again.
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Female Australian Football Fan Hurls Racial Insult in Player’s Face, Gets Ejected Immediately [Video]
44 Responses to “Manti Te’o Reportedly Moved on From Fake Dead Girlfriend With Real Live Girlfriend Named Alexandra del Pilar”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.