John Fox faced a 3rd and 7 decision at the two minute warning. He ran and punted with Peyton Manning at quarterback. Joe Flacco threw this bomb, which is in the running for worst safety play on a ball since the Carolina-Atlanta game early this year.
Then, John Fox knelt on the ball in a tie game with Peyton Manning and two timeouts. It’s now deep in the first overtime.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
17 Responses to “The Denver-Baltimore Game is in Overtime Because of This Horrid Defense, and John Fox”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.