This is an incredible shot that obviously came with the game already decided, because both teams seem really damn happy to see this basket count. According to Bob’s Blitz, this is Matt Demember throwing the ball over his head, backwards, as time expires, in a game at Greenridge Baptist Church. When the ball goes in, his teammates mob him and the other team seems really amused. Then the opposing coach points to the parent who captured video of the play as if to say, “Good job!”
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
14 Responses to “8th Grader Hits Backwards, Over-the-Head, Buzzer-Beater, Both Teams Celebrate [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.