This is an incredible shot that obviously came with the game already decided, because both teams seem really damn happy to see this basket count. According to Bob’s Blitz, this is Matt Demember throwing the ball over his head, backwards, as time expires, in a game at Greenridge Baptist Church. When the ball goes in, his teammates mob him and the other team seems really amused. Then the opposing coach points to the parent who captured video of the play as if to say, “Good job!”
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
14 Responses to “8th Grader Hits Backwards, Over-the-Head, Buzzer-Beater, Both Teams Celebrate [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.