Renee Olstead … Target stepping up their price-matching game … St. Pete Beach police department no more … where money comes from … dog shaved to look like a lion, police called … 201 inch outdoor LED television commercial … Beyoncé will be on the cover of GQ next month … Yahoo!’s traffic is dropping … man gets 10 years for handcuffing himself to Taco Bell co-worker for a date … stripper dies after falling off balcony … man sets ex-girlfriend’s mother’s house on fire because Florida … Nashville is the new “it” city … probably a good plan for Notre Dame … great aerial image of New York City …
MLB now have interview caps because hats! [Uni Watch]
CNN replaces Sports Illustrated with Bleacher Report. [Awful Announcing]
A great bowling story. [DMagazine]
10 of the (hypothetical) most anticipated fights of 2013 in the UFC. [Camel Clutch Blog]
Former Grizzlies player Lester Hudson arrested for reckless driving. [Commercial Appeal]
Wyoming guard Luke Martinez broke his hand in a bar fight. [Trib.com]
Christopher Nolan’s next project will be Interstellar. [Hollywood Reporter]
If you ever needed proof that people are idiots, check out who won the People’s Choice awards. I think I’m going to puke. [CBS News]
The Maloofs are trying to sell the Kings, but their deal with Seattle is not done. [USA TODAY Sports]
A list of pretty much everything ESPN has apologized for in the blog era. [Sports Rantz]
The final Strikeforce show ever is Saturday. [MMA Junkie]
Nebraska won the flag football championship. [Big Red Today]
Invisible driver at the drive thru. This is priceless. [via @RobDauster]
Old female teacher raps 50 Cent’s P.I.M.P. What a way to end a career.
Chocolate bunnies melting.
This is Jenyne Butterfly and she is a champion pole dancer and this is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen. (No nudity!)
Pot-centric Thrift Shop parody.
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- scripty on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
238 Responses to “Roundup: Seattle Kings (Maybe), Beyoncé’s GQ Cover, People’s Choice Awards Are Dumb”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.