Rolando McClain Got Arrested Because the Fake Name He Used Signing a Traffic Ticket Was “F*** Y’All”
Rolando McClain has already been signing away his career for awhile now, so it’s appropriate that a signature got him into trouble. Earlier, in the Roundup, we noted that McClain was arrested for providing a fake name. We didn’t know what the name was, though. According to the Decatur Daily in Alabama, Rolando McClain was arrested for signing a traffic citation for tinted windows with the name “F*** Y’All”. He was given an opportunity to provide his real name and responded that the expletive was his name. He was then arrested for providing a false name to law enforcement.
“I’m falsely accused of everything,” McClain was quoted by paper as saying as he left City Hall, “it’s corrupt. It’s terrible.”
[photo via USA Today Sports Images]
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- scripty on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- arkbadger on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
18 Responses to “Rolando McClain Got Arrested Because the Fake Name He Used Signing a Traffic Ticket Was “F*** Y’All””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.