When a small child raps about missing the bus, there is a good chance there will be a post on it. When that small child lives in Ohio and wears a Joey Votto shirtsy backwards while rapping about missing the bus, I am contractually obligated to post on it. If you’re wondering how I found this video, it was uploaded by the same person who uploaded the video below.
This is Party Music by Phil Johnson. It is spectacular. The vocals remind me of the Creed Shreds videos. If you’re wondering how I found this video, I will just say that this is another Ohio musician and the video was sent to me by someone who is friends with a friend of a former co-worker and… Ohio, man. I don’t know what the odds of either of these videos going viral is – I would pound the under if I were you – but I wouldn’t be surprised to see both of these inducted into the YouTube Hall of Fame someday.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
5 Responses to “Kid Christo, a Child Rapper in a Backwards Joey Votto Shirtsy, Missed the Bus”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.