Andray Blatche Had “Compromising Pictures” on His Phone of Alleged Rape Victim, According to a TV Report
Andray Blatche of the Brooklyn Nets was questioned by police Tuesday morning about an alleged sexual assault at a hotel in Philadelphia, and later released. Blatche went on to score 20 points against the 76ers in a Brooklyn victory Tuesday night. After the game, more gory details from Monday’s hotel incident began to emerge. From ABC 6 in Philly:
According to sources, Blatche met the alleged victim at Delilah’s gentlemen’s club on Spring Garden Street. They say she along with two other women went to the Four Seasons Hotel suite.
The suite was being rented by Blatche, whose one-year contract with the Nets became guaranteed just hours before the alleged incident.
The woman told investigators at least two of the men raped her and the others saw what was happening.
Sources tell Action News investigators found samples of the date rape drug in the suite.
Blatche and three others were questioned by police and released Tuesday morning; two, though, remain in custody.
The Nets forward told police while he was in the hotel suite, he was not in the same room where the sex was taking place.
But sources say investigators found Blatche’s cell phone with what they described as compromising pictures of the alleged victim.
A strip club, the date rape drug, and allegedly taking photos of the victim? Yikes. Here’s what the New York Times has, which is a slightly different version of events:
According to Ramsey, Blatche was among three men and three women who were together inside a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Center City, where the Nets stayed Monday night. One of the women, whom Ramsey described as “highly intoxicated,” said that she had “nonconsensual sex” with one of the men and “consensual sex” with another man. Blatche was “not an active participant” in either supposed sexual encounter, and he was not in the bedroom area when the alleged assault took place.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
15 Responses to “Andray Blatche Had “Compromising Pictures” on His Phone of Alleged Rape Victim, According to a TV Report”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.