Alex Ovechkin got engaged over winter break! The lucky girl is Russian tennis pro, Maria Kirilenko, who has been dating Ovi since at least December 2011. We first caught wind of Ovechkin’s relationship with Kirilenko back in July. Kirilenko is currently the #14-ranked women’s tennis player in the world. Until this week, Ovechkin was a guy without a job. I’m sure Kirilenko is relieved knowing they will be a two-income household. [via Twitter via Puck Daddy]
Previously: Alexander Ovechkin and Model Valeria Sokolova?
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Socalokie on "Matrix Bird" Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Trey on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Clayton Cargill on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
20 Responses to “Alex Ovechkin Engaged to Russian Tennis Player Maria Kirilenko”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.