Frankie Essex … the oral history of Goodwill Hunting … Swiss bank where the rich stashed their money is closing … love this trillion dollar coin idea … idiot drives drunk, hits car, posts about it on Facebook, gets arrested … pay it forward, people … Jamie Kennedy discusses the worst New Year’s Broadcast, ever … “French actor Gerard Depardieu greeted as local Russian hero” … video and GIF of a reporter getting hit hard on live TV … “Subway worker tells customer to ‘fight me like a man,’ during confrontation over ketchup” … what’s with all the squid on the California coast? … priest calls 911 because he was stuck in handcuffs …
The Mike Shanahan-should-have-pulled-RG3 discussion will dominate today … [Wetzel]
… until the talk turns to Notre Dame vs. Alabama. How did the Irish get Stephon Tuitt out of Georgia? [South Bend Trib]
Meet Alabama’s tattooed Australian, Mr. Monstar. He loves Wal-Mart. [NYT]
The new QB for Tulane next year? Nick Montana, son of you-know-who. [NOLA.com]
Catching up with Tark the Shark, who is now 82. Must-read for college hoops fans. [Times]
Virginia 61, North Carolina 52. The Tar Heels could be NIT-bound if this continues. [Observer]
Twenty years ago: The best NFL playoff comeback of all-time. [Buffalo News]
Loved this conference title predictions breakdown. Lots of college basketball conferences won’t be competitive. [Ken Pom]
Ready or not, here comes hockey! [CSN Bay Area]
DeMar DeRozan’s New Year’s Eve is one you’d love if you were the owner of the Toronto Raptors. [Star]
Nick Saban, master recruiter. [WSJ]
Who the heck is Doug Marrone? [Press Coverage]
What a tremendous news report. [via Outkick the Coverage]
An ESPN radio host was not happy ESPN downplayed Louisville’s win over Florida. [via No Guts, No Glory]
Can I interest you in a pickpocket video?
This dude went Tom Chambers on high-scoring Grinnell. [via Jim]
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Monster is Meth on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- got_em_looking on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
296 Responses to “Roundup: Notre Dame vs. Alabama, Mike Shanahan Killed RG3 & Drunk Girls Love Johnny Manziel”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.